|10+ units:||$2.75 each|
|100+ units:||$2.50 each|
'tiny2313 Target Board specs:
- Overall size 2" x 3.5" (Standard business card size)
- Thickness: 0.031", i.e., 1/32" or 0.8 mm. (Half of standard circuit board thickness.) That's thick for a business card-- like some of the superpremium embossed cardstock ones, but it is pretty thin for a circuit board. It's just thick enough to be reasonably rigid.
- Lead-free (RoHS compliant) construction
- Single-sided pcb design
- Easy to solder lead-free finish
- FR-4 fiberglass-epoxy board material; UL94V-0 rated
- Black solder mask with white silkscreen on both sides
'tiny2313 Target Board features:
- Fits Atmel ATtiny2313 and ATtiny4313 microcontrollers
- Individual labels for all pins of the microcontroller
- Four extra access holes connected to every pin of the microcontroller
- Compatible with 20-pin ZIF DIP sockets
- Prototyping areas: 28 independent sets of four connected plated through holes; fits two DIP-8 packages.
- Multiple access points for power and ground.
- Power jack location to connect to a 3-5 V DC power adapter
- 6-32 clearance mounting holes provided at each corner
- Accommodates 3-pin ceramic resonator or crystal oscillator with capacitors
Also available: the ATtiny2313 Mini development kit that includes the circuit board, microcontroller, socket, and programming header.
Our Target Boards and other electronic components listed on this page are all RoHS compliant (lead free). Working with these parts, you'll find that everything works well with either regular or lead-free solder-- whichever you care to use.
20-pin and 28-pin DIP ZIF sockets
AA and AAA Battery holders
The Adafruit USBtinyISP kit
You may also be interested in:
Simple target boards for ATmegaXX8 microcontrollers
Mini-dev kits for ATtiny2313 microcontrollers
Resistor Lead Forming Tool
Home > Products > Prototyping and Breadboarding
Home > Products > AVR Development Kits
Home > Products > PCBs